- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
President Ingesso stressed the need for reactivation of the role of the African Union and the provisional and international effort through the committee which he chairs and which comprises, South Africa, Mauritania, Togo and Niger, indicating that the quintet would meet soon to discuss developments and proposals for the resolution of the crisis in Libya in accordance with the political agreement. On his part Al Saraj praised the effort being mounted by the AU regarding the Libyan crisis, hoping that lessons would be drawn from previous African experiences to help lay down the foundation for a comprehensive reconciliation in Libya. The meeting comes as part of constant liaison between the GNA and the AU to support the political track and stability in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency