- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
President Ingesso stressed the need for reactivation of the role of the African Union and the provisional and international effort through the committee which he chairs and which comprises, South Africa, Mauritania, Togo and Niger, indicating that the quintet would meet soon to discuss developments and proposals for the resolution of the crisis in Libya in accordance with the political agreement. On his part Al Saraj praised the effort being mounted by the AU regarding the Libyan crisis, hoping that lessons would be drawn from previous African experiences to help lay down the foundation for a comprehensive reconciliation in Libya. The meeting comes as part of constant liaison between the GNA and the AU to support the political track and stability in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency