- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli,-The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has issued instructions to Foreign and Health Ministries to find treatment centres for the injured of the Fortified Structure operation against the terrorist group Da'esh. Al Saraj called at a press conference in Tripoli yesterday on all countries to provide medical aid and necessary assistance in line with their commitment to international resolutions on combating terrorism.
Source: Libyan News Agency