- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli,-The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has issued instructions to Foreign and Health Ministries to find treatment centres for the injured of the Fortified Structure operation against the terrorist group Da'esh. Al Saraj called at a press conference in Tripoli yesterday on all countries to provide medical aid and necessary assistance in line with their commitment to international resolutions on combating terrorism.
Source: Libyan News Agency