- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Al Mejbri Meets Head of Audit Office.
Wednsday , 18– 04– 2018 – 18:04:00
Tripoli, 18 April 2018(Lana) As part of the Presidency Council of
the Government of National Accord effort to follow up the financial
arrangements FOR 2018, the Deputy President Fathi Al Mejbri on
Tuesday met at the Government headquarters Khalid Shekshek the
Director of the Audit Office.
Financial arrangements for 2018, which were deferred by the
Council to the Central Bank and the Audit Office last week, were
discussed at the meeting.