- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Al Mejbri Meets Head of Audit Office.
Wednsday , 18– 04– 2018 – 18:04:00
Tripoli, 18 April 2018(Lana) As part of the Presidency Council of
the Government of National Accord effort to follow up the financial
arrangements FOR 2018, the Deputy President Fathi Al Mejbri on
Tuesday met at the Government headquarters Khalid Shekshek the
Director of the Audit Office.
Financial arrangements for 2018, which were deferred by the
Council to the Central Bank and the Audit Office last week, were
discussed at the meeting.