- ticket title
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
- فازت شركة برايم لاند للوساطة العقارية بجائزتين من مجلة بزنس وورلدوايد لعام 2020 تكريمًا للشركة ورئيسها التنفيذي
- ريورد وكولينسون فاليو داينامكس تتعاونا لتقديم عروض مخصصة مرتبطة بالبطاقات في جميع أنحاء الشرق الأوسط
- Gates Foundation Honors Director of Africa CDC With 2020 Global Goalkeeper Award
- مؤسسة بيل ومليندا جيتس تمنح مدير مركز مكافحة الأمراض في إفريقيا جائزة جلوبال جولكيبرز 2020
Tripoli, The First Deputy President of the Supreme Council of State Saleh Al Makhzoum has urged the First Deputy President of House of Representatives Emhemed Shu'eib to urgently set up a committee with the task of ending conflict on interpreting the texts of the political agreement and its annexes, in line with the provisions of Article 13 of the agreement. Article 13 calls for referring any legal argument on interpretation or execution of the political agreement to an ad hoc committee, to be chaired by a counsel from the high court selected by the court's general assembly, and agreed by both parties with a membership of two from the House of Representatives and two from the Supreme Council of State, Al Makhzoum said in a letter he addressed to Shu'eib . The committee should make decisions with a majority of members, within a period of no more than 14 days from the date of taking up requests, and the decisions should be final, binding and public, he added. Al Makhzoum said the committee has become urgent following numerous attempts to interpret the texts of the political agreement by political activists, the media and opponents of the political agreement.
Source: Libyan News Agency