- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
In an interview with 'Libya Likul Al Ahrara TV channel, Al Koni stressed the need for the House of Representatives to endorse the political agreement as a priority, before approving the government. As for the proposed government Al Koni said the government should be representative of all regions and tribes of Libya. The House should recognize the nature of the situation in Libya, he said. The political agreement is based on the Presidency Council, the House of Representatives and the High State Council who all should shoulder their responsibilities to the Libyan people, Al Koni said. He urged member of the Council to close ranks and act like one council entrusted with running the Government of National Accord. Al Kone said the GNA was meant to get the country out of its crisis and to end division, chaos and deterioration of the economic situation. He called on all Libyans north, east and south to appreciate that it was a transition period to be followed by elections. He welcomed what he termed a 'sense of responsibility' that led to reunification of the two oil companies in one.
Source: Libya News Agency