- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli-Airports Authority organized Sunday in Radisson Blue hotel in Tripoli, a seminar on Public -Private Sector Partnership on airports field with the participation of several experts. The opening session was attended by the Deputy at the |Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq, and ministers of economy, transport, planning, agriculture and head of Airports Authority and several experts and specialists. Head of Airports Authority said the seminar, the first of its kind is designed to consolidate the concept of partnership between the public and private sector in airports field. he also said papers will be presented that would touch on the concept and lessons learnt from such partnership and experiences of other countries in the field. He also said funding institutions are heavily present such as commercial banks, investment funds, stockholders such as Aviation Authority, who will voice their opinions on the issue.
Source: Libya News Agency