- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
Ahmed Amitiq meets House of Representatives delegation.
Monday , 14– 05– 2018 – 16:26:00
Tripoli, 14 may 2018 (Lana) Deputy President at the Presidency
Council, Ahmed Amitiq met a delegation from the House of
The meeting focused on plans to expand the cabinet to gain the
confidence of the House of Representatives, unify state institutions
and end state of divisions faced by the country for years to be in
line with the outcome of the political accord.
Emphasis were made at the meeting to select a consensual
government with ministers enjoying high standards of competencies and
professionalism to cruise Libya into the safe shores. This is to be
undertaken through duly authorized members of the House of
Representatives in coordination with the presidency council.