- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli-the Chairman of the Board of the Arab Gulf Oil Company AGOCO Fadhl’allah Htaitha has announced that two oil wells have entered into the production phase in the Hamada fields. According to the Oil and Gas website well V20 WITH 700 bpd has entered production on Dec.11, and V23 with 600 bpd on Dec.13. The Al Hamada fields produces 8000 bpd, which is transported to Al Zawiyah refinery via a 380 long pipeline.
Source: Libya News Agency