- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
KABUL, 15 December 2014 (IRIN) – NGOs in Afghanistan are working hard to counter the male-dominated work place and give jobs to women. This is both to empower the women as well help widen organisation’s outreach and give them access to more women in the community.