- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli, The Administrative Control Board has issued a circulation in which it said it had noticed, from following of public institutions, that some of public servants did not report to work, while others reported to work from outside the country in violation of enforced legislations. The Board said such behavior contributed to delay of executing the work assigned to those servants, denying of the services to the public and obstructing public institutions, in total disregard of the delicate phase in which the country is going through. The Board also said it noticed a big rate of foreign assignment missions and the assigned to those missions not returning promptly after end of their assignments.
Source: Libya News Agency