- ticket title
- كولد سوليوشنز تختار تاتو سيتي لإنشاء أكبر مرافق سلاسل التبريد في شرق إفريقيا
- Translated Tool from NCCN Measures Mental Health “Temperature” of People with Cancer
- جهاز مترجم من شبكة السرطان الوطنية الشاملة يقيس “درجة حرارة” الصحة العقلية للمصابين بالسرطان
- Viet Solutions 2020 – a competition for digital products/solutions – is calling for applications
- ايه إم إن تحقق إنجازًا فارقًا بمليار مكالمة هاتفية في السنة
The African Union (AU), has decided to deploy observers in Egypt, for the presidential election, scheduled later this month, in the northern African nation.
The AU said, Chairperson of the AU Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat, has approved deployment of a short-term AU election observation mission (AUEOM), to Egypt, to observe the election, scheduled for Mar 26-28.
Led by the former foreign minister of Mali, Abdoulaye Diop, the AUEOM comprises 40 short-term observers, to be deployed in Egypt, from Mar 21 to 31, according to a statement from the AU, on Saturday.
The AU said, the deployment followed the invitation of the government and National Elections Commission of Egypt.
On the eve of this year, the 55-member pan-African bloc announced that, including Egypt, about 18 elections would be conducted in its member states, and that it would closely monitor them.
Source: NAM News Network