- ticket title
- Sahel States: Catastrophic Effect Of Libyan Crisis On Sahel Countries
- UNSMIL: Libyans Pay Dearly Politicians Should Put Interests Of Their Country First
- Al Serraj Appeals To AU To Help Resolve Libyan Crisis
- Greek Foreign Minister Demands Role For His Country In Solving Libyan Crisis
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
Kigali,-Libya is taking part in the 27th summit of head of states and governments with a delegation headed by Vice-President of the Presidency Council, Musa Kuni. A presidential retreat was convened Saturday which brought together head of African delegations in a consultative session unofficially addressing details to be presented for discussion during the two-day summit. With the kick off of the summit an African e-passport will be launched and presentation of the 10th report on African women will be made. Among items on the agenda of the summit are issues of peace and security in Africa, financing the AU, election of new African Union commissioner to succeeded the South African Dallmeni Zuma which was elected by the African Union summit in July 2012.
Source: Libyan News Agency