- ticket title
- Egyptian, French Presidents Discuss Regional Issues, Focus On War-Torn Libya
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Turkey says may begin oil exploration under Libya deal in three-four months
- Foreign powers in Libya risk ever bloodier stalemate
- Seizure by Malta of $1.1 Billion of Counterfeit Libyan Currency
بوابة إلكترونية تفاعلية فريدة لإدارة برامج الولاء… Read more
سنغافورة، 1 مايو 2020/PRNewswire/ — أعلنت اليوم شركة Giift -المُتخصصة في استبدال عملات برامج الولاء للشركات (النقاط والأميال وبطاقات الهدايا والمكافآت)- عن تدشينها حل الخدمة الذاتية الذي يمثل بوابة خلاقة لإدارة الولاء.
Foreign States Supporting Terrorist Groups, Damascus Representative Says, Warning that Government Will Deal with ‘Aggression’
The Special Envoy for Syria called for a nationwide ceasefire leading to sustained calm and enabling access to the equipment and resources needed to combat …Read more
Transparency, efficiency and respect for international law — especially during the COVID-19 pandemic — are broad themes that will feature high on the Security Council’s agenda, its President for May told reporters today.
Speaking by videoconference, incoming President Sven Jürgenson …Read more
Overview: As of 30 April, 61 confirmed cases of COVID-19 are reported in Libya. Until present, a total of 1949 samples were tested for COVID-19. 3 COVID-19 related mortality cases were registered. Confirmed cases are in Tripoli, Benghazi, Misrata and …Read more
As of 1 May, 3,078 refugees and migrants have been registered as rescued/intercepted at sea by the Libyan Coast Guard and disembarked in Libya. This year, 839 persons of concern to UNHCR have disembarked in Libya. UNHCR and …Read more
• 8 attacks on health care in April 2020.
• Besiegement of Tarhouna and impact on health services availability.
• The work of 80-90% of PHC facilities across the country are impacted by COVID-19 situation.
• Military activities …Read more