- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Tripoli, The GNA Delegated Minister of Finance Osama Saad Hammad on Sunday addressed a letter to the Governor of the Central Bank of Libya enclosed with it draft Financial arrangements of 2017. Hammad said the financial arrangements for 2017 were referred based on the provisions of Article 6/9 of the political agreement regarding financial arrangements, asking the governor to put the draft to discussion in accordance with the consultations provided for the fore-said article. The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord announced Saturday it has finished discussion of the 2017 budget, following a meeting it devoted to discussing the contingency financial measures for 2017 and the general state budget.
Source: Libya News Agency