- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, Traffic Department has issued traffic accident figures for last November across the country, showing that traffic accidents caused the death of 167 people due to high speed, breaking traffic law and safety criteria. It said the accidents caused high financial losses because of the 441 accidents in November at national level. It also said that 300 people were injured and 697 vehicles were damaged in these accidents.
Source: Libya News Agency