- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, Traffic Department has issued traffic accident figures for last November across the country, showing that traffic accidents caused the death of 167 people due to high speed, breaking traffic law and safety criteria. It said the accidents caused high financial losses because of the 441 accidents in November at national level. It also said that 300 people were injured and 697 vehicles were damaged in these accidents.
Source: Libya News Agency