- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Good afternoon. I am glad to have met with Prime Minister Edi Rama here in Brussels today.
Let me start by saying that enlargement remains a strong priority for the European Union. However, as I just conveyed to Prime Minister Rama, every step on the r…