- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, -UN commission for refugee affairs in Rome , said on Thursday , that at least 110 persons have died or went missing , as a floatable boat drowned while they were on board , on Wednesday off the Libyan coasts. Spokeswoman for the UN commission in Rome 'Carlota Sami' , said to AFP news agency , that the boat was carrying at least 140 migrants , and 29 persons were rescued at least.
Source: Libya News Agency