- ticket title
- Making the Sahel a priority: a UNODC comprehensive response to fight transnational crime and terrorism
- التوقيع على اتفاقية شراكة بلاتينية بين Everteam وJeraisy Computer & Communication Services
- يونيفيو تبدأ جهود توسع عالمية في معرض آي أف أس إي سي إنترناشيونال 2017
- إطلاق شركة الذكاء الاصطناعي والتعليم الآلي “ماشين فانتيج” بتمويل من يونيليفر فنتشرز وآي آر آي
- Johnson welcomes Salame's appointment as Special Representative of UN Secretary General for Libya
Refugees are still dying in the Mediterranean; there were more than 5000 deaths in 2016, and more than 1300 people have died already in 2017. When will the Commission finally consider implementing a maritime rescue programme and stop leaving the task of saving lives to NGOs?
A number of countries, including Afghanistan and Libya, are being used as bulwarks against migration. In 2017, Libya will receive a total of EUR 200 million from the EU Trust Fund. By 2020, Afghanistan will have received EUR 5 billion.
What is the Commission doing to ensure that these funds are not misused?
What written evidence can the Commission provide to show that they are not being misused?