- ticket title
- Mediclinic Healthcare Management Conference Discusses Innovation as a Driver of Sustainability in the UAE Healthcare System
- Patton Among Top Ten 2017 UC Solutions Providers
- مؤسسة توني ايلو ميلو (TEF) تختتم منتدى مؤسسة توني ايلو ميلو TEF لريادة الأعمال – أكبر حدث يجمع رواد الأعمال الأفارقة
- اجتماع المشغلين المحليين مع المجموعة الدولية لخبراء الكبريت و الغاز الحامضي لمدة ثلاثة أيام بغرض التواصل وتبادل المعلومات
- أم 800 ليميتد وشريكها الإقليمي نكس نت سولوشنز يوقعان اتفاقا مع فياهوب لشراكة تحالف استراتيجي لتقديم حلول الإنترنت الجوال
Debating a range of legally binding measures and norms for advancing nuclear disarmament today, speakers in the First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) discussed the future of a fissile material cut‑off treaty and other instruments as building blocks towards a …Read more
States must overcome narrow national interests and “misguided notions of parity” to overcome the disarmament machinery’s deadlock and lead the Conference on Disarmament to adopt a programme of work, the First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) heard today as its …Read more
Amid fears of a nuclear stand-off, several speakers addressing the First Committee (Disarmament and International Security) today drew attention to the danger of reaching a “point of no return”, and recommended ways to diffuse tensions.
The situation on the Korean …Read more
European Commission - Statement
Brussels, 6 October 2017Read more
- The 14th annual Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in New Delhi on 6 October 2017. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Against a backdrop of rising tensions on the Korean Peninsula, speakers in the General Assembly today emphasized the urgent need for firm political will to advance towards the total elimination of all nuclear weapons.
Ministers and representatives of 46 Member States, …Read more
Small Island States Concerned about Access to Financial Markets, Illegal Fishing
Security, human rights and international law took centre stage at the General Assembly today, with States diverging over how best to preserve their stability in the face of existential …Read more
United States Calls Pyongyang Non-proliferation ‘Case Study’, While Russian Federation Cites Fate of Former Iraqi, Libyan Leaders
The de-escalation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula should flow from the lessons generated by the diplomacy that shaped the agreement on Iran’s …Read more
21 September 2017 – The United Nations disarmament chief today warned against emerging technologies that make the acquisition and use of weapons of mass destruction easier, and stressed the need for effective approaches combining diplomacy, international cooperation and implementation of …Read more