- ticket title
- Text adopted – Recommendation to the Council on the 72nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly – P8_TA-PROV(2017)0304 – Wednesday, 5 July 2017 – Strasbourg – Provisional edition
- مستشفى التأهيل التخصصي (التابع لكابيتال هيلث) يختار نظام “تراك كير” من “إنترسيستمز” لدعم عملية التحول الرقمي
- بريسكوت العقارية تطلق مشروع سكني وتجاري ضخم في المنطقة الميدان بدبي
- Invest AD Partners with Calypso for Integrated Front-to-Back Solution
- Joseph Chedrawe Joins V&E’s Dispute Resolution Practice in Dubai
11 August 2017
On 21 July 2017, during its informal consultations with the Panel of Experts, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 2127 (2013) concerning the Central African Republic drew attention to the recommendation contained in paragraph 127 (d) of the midterm report of the Panel of Experts on the Central African Republic dated 26 July 2017 (document S/2017/639), which is available on the Committee’s website at www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/2127/panel-of-experts/reports.
Paragraph 127 (d), page 26: The Panel recommends that the Committee:
“(d) Encourage Member States to carefully respect the notification and exemptions procedures and to coordinate with MINUSCA when providing operational and non-operational training to the security forces of the CAR, including to the Presidential security guard;”.
In this connection, the Committee stresses the importance of the Member States submitting to the Committee — in advance — exemption requests and notifications in connection with the arms embargo.
For information media. Not an official record.