- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Tobruk, The House of Representatives has decided to put off the vote on referendum law of the draft the Constitution the country or the second time in two days. The Speaker of Parliament Agila Saleh announced the suspension of the session on Tuesday until the week after next without giving a specific date. The vote was scheduled for Monday before it was put off until Tuesday.
Source: Libya News Agency