- ticket title
- SafeTraces Secures $6.5 Million Series A Financing Round Led by Omidyar Network to Advance Disruptive On-Food Source Assurance Solutions
- شركة سيف تريسز تؤمن 6.5 مليون دولار في جولة تمويل السلسلة أ قادتها شركة أوميديار نتويرك لتقدم الحلول المبتكرة لضمان الأغذية
- HeartSciences Launches Breakthrough ECG Technology in Middle East
- شركة هارت ساينسز تطلق تقنية إي سي جي الجديدة في الشرق الأوسط
- Merck Brings Customers Closer to Gene Therapy Product Commercialization
Tripoli - The Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee has issued a reassuring note to the public that fuel was available at the Company's reservoirs in large amounts. The Committee said the tanker 'Anwar Al Nasr' docked at Tripoli port, laden with 33,000,000 Liters of gasoline was discharging its cargo to supply filling stations in Tripoli. Another tanker 'Anwar Afriqiya was expected to dock on Wednesday carrying 35,000,000 Liters of fuel. The Committee appealed to the general public not to be yield to attempts by suspicious media channels bent on creating panic in the capital for their unknown ends.
Source: Libya News Agency