- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The people of Zelitin commemorated Saturday the anniversary of the terrorist blast that targeted coast guard trainers and trainees last year. A speech rally was organized for the occasion in which many speeches were made, denouncing terrorism and calls for the unity of ranks and to make justice for the victims of the terrorist attack. The speeches condemned the coward attack. They also called on the authorities to complete the treatment of the inured in the attack and take all necessary measures regarding DNA analysis of the victims' bodies at the morgue. A film was also screened at the commemoration showing the activities of coast guard and the crime that targeted the training centre and eyewitness testimonies of the attack.
Source: Libya News Agency