- ticket title
- Ministry of Health condemns attack on medical caravan
- UN Development Programme: Ongoing Conflict in Libya Has Bas Consequences on Children
- 74 Migrants Rescued off Libyan Coast, 110 Others Turned Back
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
Misrata, Deputy President of Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq conducted broad meeting with several business people, economists and specialists at the chamber of commerce and industry on economic reform. The discussion focused on ‘private economic activities’ license’ covering broad issues such as economic activities concept in Libya, economic activity tools, establishment of economic activities and the conditions for acquiring licenses. The activity drew active participation of entrepreneurs and others interested in the topic of the activity.
Source: Libya News Agency