- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Misrata, Deputy President of Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq conducted broad meeting with several business people, economists and specialists at the chamber of commerce and industry on economic reform. The discussion focused on ‘private economic activities’ license’ covering broad issues such as economic activities concept in Libya, economic activity tools, establishment of economic activities and the conditions for acquiring licenses. The activity drew active participation of entrepreneurs and others interested in the topic of the activity.
Source: Libya News Agency