- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Misrata, Deputy President of Presidency Council, Ahmed Amitiq conducted broad meeting with several business people, economists and specialists at the chamber of commerce and industry on economic reform. The discussion focused on ‘private economic activities’ license’ covering broad issues such as economic activities concept in Libya, economic activity tools, establishment of economic activities and the conditions for acquiring licenses. The activity drew active participation of entrepreneurs and others interested in the topic of the activity.
Source: Libya News Agency