- ticket title
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry Sends Letter to Security Council President
- Mayor of Bani Waleed Convenes Meeting to Discuss Leishmania
Tripoli-As part of the Youth and Sports Authority policy to empower the youth, the Authority signed an agreement with the UN Children Emergency Fund 'UNICEF' in the presence of the Chairman of the Authority Bashir Al Gantri and Deputy Chairman of the European Program for Support of National Economy Mohamd Al Aswad. According to the Authority's website, the agreement provided for training programs to spur the youth to start their own businesses, promote self confidence and earn them the skills and expertise to pursue their plans.
Source: Libya News Agency