- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Tripoli-As part of the Youth and Sports Authority policy to empower the youth, the Authority signed an agreement with the UN Children Emergency Fund 'UNICEF' in the presence of the Chairman of the Authority Bashir Al Gantri and Deputy Chairman of the European Program for Support of National Economy Mohamd Al Aswad. According to the Authority's website, the agreement provided for training programs to spur the youth to start their own businesses, promote self confidence and earn them the skills and expertise to pursue their plans.
Source: Libya News Agency