- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Could the European External Action Service (EEAS) please provide details of the progress made by Operation Sophia as reported to the Security and Defence Committee? Is the strategy for dealing with problems in Libya still to include ‘boots on the ground’, as MEPs were informed by Lieutenant General Wolfgang Wosolsobe, Director General of the EU Military Staff?
When is Stage 2 of the operation — namely, moving EU military assets into Libyan waters — scheduled to start? Which countries have offered the use of their military assets for this stage of the mission?