- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
On 2 March 2017, the Commission presented a new set of measures for the return procedures of migrants from Member States. The new Action Plan includes recommendations for better implementation of return policy by governments and criteria on migrants refusing to cooperate with Member States.
How will the Commission ensure that Member States comply with these criteria?
Does the Commission have a policy for Member States which are not compliant?
Does the action plan sufficiently take into account the current circumstances in Libya, which have grown more significant in the light of the migrant crisis?