- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
On 2 March 2017, the Commission presented a new set of measures for the return procedures of migrants from Member States. The new Action Plan includes recommendations for better implementation of return policy by governments and criteria on migrants refusing to cooperate with Member States.
How will the Commission ensure that Member States comply with these criteria?
Does the Commission have a policy for Member States which are not compliant?
Does the action plan sufficiently take into account the current circumstances in Libya, which have grown more significant in the light of the migrant crisis?