- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- HOW COMPANIES ARE MEETING THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE – Businesses championing change highlighted in documentary series produced by TBD Media
Following the Council conclusions on Libya, adopted on 6 February 2017, a plan for providing training, equipment and support to the Libyan Coastguard and Navy has been revealed.
What equipment will the money be spent on and what is the theoretical and practical content of the training?
Taking into account that three different governments and countless armed groups are controlling different parts of Libya, and that the country has at least seven different coastguard services, how did the Council select the coastguards and officials that will receive EU support? What criteria were applied?
Has it verified a direct chain of command between those coastguards and the Government of National Accord (the only government recognised by the EU)? And has it checked the background of the coastguard services, given that each of them has systematically violated the human rights of migrants?