- ticket title
- Analysts: Uighur Jihadis in Syria Could Pose Threat
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
A few weeks ago, CNN uncovered the current slave trade situation in Libya. The United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) condemned slave trafficking of African migrants in East Libya following the news report.
The report showed auctions in different parts of Libya where migrants are sold as slaves for prices as low as USD 400. This is a case of people being kidnapped on migrant trafficking routes to Europe.
Does the Commission have the latest information on this situation?
As part of the European Neighbourhood Policy, what measures is the Commission taking to prevent such practices?