- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- First hospitals in U.S. implant next-generation cardiac device to reduce risk of stroke
Workshop on Decentralization Approach in Libya.
Sunday , 25– 03– 2018 – 15:55:00
Tripoli, 25 March 2018 (Lana) A decentralization approach
workshop was launched in Libya under the auspices of Ministry of
Local Government in line with the ministry’s EU and German Government
(GIZ) sponsored programme.
Head of departments at the ministries, municipalities, water
resources authority, tax authority, Urban Planning took part in the
The workshop focuses on ways to enable the municipalities assume
its due role according to Local Administration law No 29/2012 and
mechanisms to enhance their capacities and their own resources and
improve the quality of services at local level.