- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Workshop on Decentralization Approach in Libya.
Sunday , 25– 03– 2018 – 15:55:00
Tripoli, 25 March 2018 (Lana) A decentralization approach
workshop was launched in Libya under the auspices of Ministry of
Local Government in line with the ministry’s EU and German Government
(GIZ) sponsored programme.
Head of departments at the ministries, municipalities, water
resources authority, tax authority, Urban Planning took part in the
The workshop focuses on ways to enable the municipalities assume
its due role according to Local Administration law No 29/2012 and
mechanisms to enhance their capacities and their own resources and
improve the quality of services at local level.