- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Workshop on Decentralization Approach in Libya.
Sunday , 25– 03– 2018 – 15:55:00
Tripoli, 25 March 2018 (Lana) A decentralization approach
workshop was launched in Libya under the auspices of Ministry of
Local Government in line with the ministry’s EU and German Government
(GIZ) sponsored programme.
Head of departments at the ministries, municipalities, water
resources authority, tax authority, Urban Planning took part in the
The workshop focuses on ways to enable the municipalities assume
its due role according to Local Administration law No 29/2012 and
mechanisms to enhance their capacities and their own resources and
improve the quality of services at local level.