- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli, National Oil Corporation (NOC) announced resumption of work at Sedra Oil Port as of next week to increase oil revenues and alleviate the burden on the Libyan economy. NOC explained that maintenance work at the port neared conclusion to enable oil tankers access the port to load oil. Libyan oil production increased to 660,000 bpd due to resumption of production at several oil ports.
Source: Libya News Agency