- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli, The GNA Delegated Minister of Defence Al Mehdi Al Barghati and the North Korean Ambassador Zorjin Huke have agreed to draw a work plan for upgrading exchange between the two countries. The GNA Information office said the agreement was announced following a meeting held at the Defence Ministry headquarters in Tripoli on Wednesday by Al Barghati and the Korean Ambassador. The agreement calls for a work plan to be put in place for bilateral exchange especially in the areas of information technology, communications and the military field.
Source: Libya News Agency