- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
As with many previous examples, the news of the Ambassador’s unconfirmed death travelled by word of mouth and through social media before media outlets announced it as breaking news. No doubt, Libyans will recall what they were doing the moment they heard the news, because it was a moment of tragedy. Yet counting up votes provides a reason to hope that what was lost would only push us quicker in the right direction.