- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Tripoli-Emergency Medical Caravans of the World Health Organisation have offered life-saving healthcare support to patients at 25 medical centres in Libya. 'Thanks to the support program more than 4000 medical consultations were conducted in one week, as well as 343 surgical operations, WHO office in Libya announced. Last week Who delivered a shipment of medical assistance to the National Disease Prevention Centre in Tripoli to back up medical centres. The assistance included HIV, Tuberculosis and Leishmania drugs and antivenoms.
Source: Libya News Agency