- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis, -World Health Organization (WHO) discussed health challenges in libya in a workshop held in Tunis. According to UNSMIL website, WHO senior experts discussed the theme of 'Enhancing Health System in Libya' including the main building blocks of the health system architecture in Libya, developing a road map and identifying main interventions at short, medium and long term levels to enhance Libya's health system. 35 Libyan experts, EU representatives and UNDP and UNPF participated in the workshop.
Source: Libyan News Agency