- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tunis, -World Health Organization (WHO) discussed health challenges in libya in a workshop held in Tunis. According to UNSMIL website, WHO senior experts discussed the theme of 'Enhancing Health System in Libya' including the main building blocks of the health system architecture in Libya, developing a road map and identifying main interventions at short, medium and long term levels to enhance Libya's health system. 35 Libyan experts, EU representatives and UNDP and UNPF participated in the workshop.
Source: Libyan News Agency