- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, World Health Organization has announced that there are 1.3 million Libyans who could not obtain appropriate health care. In a statement Monday, WHO said there is acute shortages in medical cadres and trained human resources. There is humanitarian response plan in Libya in 2017, that targets 1,3 million people in need for humanitarians and health assistance of whom 45% are women, and 34% are children, it explained.
Source: Libya News Agency