- ticket title
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- US Leads World with over 4.9 Million COVID-19 Cases
- Once a Destination for Migrants, Post-Gaddafi Libya Has Gone from Transit Route to Containment
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) welcomes the safe arrival of the first convoy of food assistance moved through Sudan to South Sudan. Eighteen trucks transporting 700 metric tons of food, enough to feed about 45,000 people for one month, have arrived in Upper Nile state from Kosti marking the opening of a humanitarian corridor to enable the delivery of food assistance to South Sudan through the Republic of Sudan.