- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) welcomes the safe arrival of the first convoy of food assistance moved through Sudan to South Sudan. Eighteen trucks transporting 700 metric tons of food, enough to feed about 45,000 people for one month, have arrived in Upper Nile state from Kosti marking the opening of a humanitarian corridor to enable the delivery of food assistance to South Sudan through the Republic of Sudan.