- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, Water supply is expected to gradually return to Tripoli on Monday morning, an official at the Man-made River Services said. Water supply will start to gradually return to the network in the capital starting from dawn on Monday, and to other region from Tuesday a source at the MMR Services told the Libyan news agency. Water flow started yesterday after maintenance work on the eastern track of the MMR pipeline was completed, the source said. It appealed to agricultural projects to refrain from opening the valves feeding these projects until the pipeline is filled with water and to adhere to instructions of the control room. It also extended thanks to the maintenance teams for their hard work and commitment.
Source: Libya News Agency