- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Benghazi, Director of the Information office of the Great Man-made River, Tawfiq Shawihdi has confirmed that water has started to flow into the capital early Sunday morning. In statement to Lana he reassured the public in Tripoli that water supplies resumed gradually at dawn Sunday to supply all parts of the capital. Shawihdi explained that the problem not from the River Authority, but due to fluctuation of power supplies to the river fields and maintenance teams are working to resume water supplies to Tripoli gradually. Power supplies resumed to all fields and Hassawna-Jafar plains and water pumping resumed gradually to reach the usual volume of Tripoli's quota.
Source: Libya News Agency