- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Benghazi, Director of the Information office of the Great Man-made River, Tawfiq Shawihdi has confirmed that water has started to flow into the capital early Sunday morning. In statement to Lana he reassured the public in Tripoli that water supplies resumed gradually at dawn Sunday to supply all parts of the capital. Shawihdi explained that the problem not from the River Authority, but due to fluctuation of power supplies to the river fields and maintenance teams are working to resume water supplies to Tripoli gradually. Power supplies resumed to all fields and Hassawna-Jafar plains and water pumping resumed gradually to reach the usual volume of Tripoli's quota.
Source: Libya News Agency