- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Wahat Oil Company has announced that its oil production from Samah and Waha exceeded 70,000 bpd through the pipeline connecting with al Harawj. The company explained on its website, that the production of the two oil fields is expected to increase with the flow of jalu oil field. Wahat Company is the second largest producer of oil in Libya and has five oil fields; Al-Waha, Al Samah, Jalu, Al Dhahra and Al; Faregh south east Libya, with Al Waha being the largest.
Source: Libya News Agency