- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, Wahat Oil Company has announced that its oil production from Samah and Waha exceeded 70,000 bpd through the pipeline connecting with al Harawj. The company explained on its website, that the production of the two oil fields is expected to increase with the flow of jalu oil field. Wahat Company is the second largest producer of oil in Libya and has five oil fields; Al-Waha, Al Samah, Jalu, Al Dhahra and Al; Faregh south east Libya, with Al Waha being the largest.
Source: Libya News Agency