- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — ViewSonic Corp, a leading global provider of visual solution products, releases details on what will be showcased in Dubai’s annual IT event, Gitex, at Hall 2, F2-20 from October 14-18. A full range of products and display solutions will be showcased during the event including the ViewBoard S interactive display solution which combines the essence of display, projector, and the latest digital whiteboard software, the advanced lamp free projector solution, collaboration interactive displays and a full range of Monitors (Curve Monitors, Commercial Monitors, Entertainment Monitors and Professional Monitors).
In order to focus on the education market and the business needs of electronic conferences, ViewSonic exhibited the IFP50 and IFP60 series, with windows/Android/Chrome system and My Viewboard, to meet the various needs of the market. The intuitive operation of the IFP50 series allows multiple users to simultaneously write or draw on the screen using their fingers and stylus simultaneously; 20-point touch display with pre-installed tools. Built-in quad-core processor with a variety of connectivity options, including multiple HDMI, VGA, RS232, RJ45 and USB ports, powerful computing power, can perform annotation and multimedia playback without a computer. IFP60 series. The intelligently designed 4K display is positioned as the connection center for modern classrooms. In addition to increased safety, the IFP60 Series is also equipped with InGlass IR technology to provide writing and drawing without lag. At the same time, our Gitex also has a plan to cooperate with Logitech to display remote video conferencing, and the site can experience the relevant effects.
ViewBoard S Interactive Display Solution
The ViewBoard S interactive display solution offers intuitive touch function, bigger image projection, and easy-to access digital whiteboard for the classroom. It provides front-facing interactive display solution, allowing presenter to face the audience while annotating on slides — all done without back facing the audience. Not only that, it allows the presenter to be in full control of the presentation, creating interaction and eye contact with the audience for total engagement. ViewBoard S IFP2710, the 27” touch display, offers 10-point multi-touch functionality and Windows gesture support for an intuitive touch experience. Make annotations via interactive pen support, handwriting, drawing, and more. Adding swivel and flat ergonomic design, bringing a new dynamic for teachers and students to simultaneously annotate materials and interact.
myViewBoard™ is an easy-to-use and incredibly secure annotation software solution designed specifically for interactive displays and whiteboards. Featuring advanced AES-256 encryption, this software protects data from unauthorized access, making it ideal for use in corporate spaces. Integration with myviewboard.com allows unlimited users to share screens, as well as cast-in and out from anywhere in the world. myViewBoard™ also lets users write, highlight, edit, and transform documents and images on-screen in real-time — leveraging interactive displays to create more engaging presentations in the boardroom and classroom.
Laser and 4K UHD projector + M1 ultra-portable projector
Featuring a high-brightness 3500 ANSI lumens, the PX747-4K is a 4K Ultra HD projector designed for home entertainment use. Equipped with 3500 ANSI lumens, this projector delivers high-quality projection images in any light source. Using the latest XPR technology, the PX747-4K delivers 8.3 million pixel real 4K UHD resolution projection capabilities for full screen detail. The projector supports HDR and Rec.2020 color gamut content to produce extremely detailed images, showing more detail in the bright and dark parts of the screen, providing an unparalleled viewing experience.
This time, high-lumen laser projectors such as LS625W will also be on display to provide a commercial environment requiring large projectors. Short-focus and various resolution laser projectors can satisfy all kind of commercial installation projector demands.
Besides, the latest launched an ultra-portable LED projector – M1. Dual harman kardon speakers provide crisp and clear sound, iF award-winning with 750g weight, a built-in battery, up to 30,000 hours of LED light source life time. Versatile connectivity options include a MicroSD card slot, USB Type-A, USB Typ-C, and built-in 16GB memory — making the M1 a great option for sharing and displaying videos and other multimedia content.
At the same time, in the exhibition, as a USA visual solution leading brand will also exhibit a full range of screen models. ViewSonic’s new lineup of displays is at the forefront of advanced resolution, accurately demonstrating all the details developers have envisioned for long-term hard work. Touch display and curved monitors cover the needs of all Gaming / Entertainment / Commercial customers.
- VP Series – The ViewSonic VP3881 is a 38″ professional display with 3840×1600 resolutions. Featuring an ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio and a 2300R curve, 99% sRGB color coverage in color performance, high precision color adjustment accuracy for Delta E<2, 14-Bits package Color adjustment ability.
- Touch Monitors – The models featuring a variety of touch panel technologies, including Resistive Touch, Optical Touch, and Capacitive Touch, offer today’s demand for intuitive haptic operation. Diverse sizes and touch technologies can meet the needs of commercial, dealer store, factory mechanization, education, and service industries.
- Curve Monitors – With an immersive curved screen, the ViewSonic VX3258-2KC-mhd is excellent for work or play. The monitor has been designed with an 1800R curve and 85% NTSC colour coverage to deliver the perfect balance of comfort and immersion. Images are clear and detailed on the monitor’s WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution screen. A high 144Hz refresh rate delivers smooth animations with minimal input lag while AMD FreeSync™ virtually eliminates screen tearing and stuttering for a fluid gaming experience. a variety of multimedia content from videos to games and much more with the VX2758-C-MH 27″ 16:9 Curved LCD Monitor from ViewSonic.
- Commercial Series – The technological advances that ViewSonic can provide to overcome the digital age. VG2448 and VG2755-2K also offer the latest DisplayPort technology for easy transmission of HD video and audio.Other features include a matte-surfaced ultra-thin bezel design that is fully ergonomic, including 90-degree rotation, height adjustment, rotation and tilt for maximum viewing.
Besides above, the ViewSonic booth and ATEN International together present the future trend of system integration, creating digitally controlled commercial, educational, home scenarios and applications will be demonstrated in the booth. With the PAD remote control, the switch can be controlled and the content of the product can be adjusted.
Pen Display in Cyber Security with Multi-Authentication Solutions
By implementing Electromagnetic Resonance (EMR) technology into its Pen Display products, ViewSonic leads the industry in the new trend of paperless, intelligent business processes while providing additional cyber security layers with multiple authentication methods. Beside commonly used authentication methods including finger prints, NFC, and more, ViewSonic provides industry-leading e-signature authentication solutions that focus on biometric data verification and that are compliant with regulations in all major markets, including eIDAS of EU and UETA/ESIGN Act of USA. In addition to AES256+RSA2048 hardware encryption on the devices, ViewSonic offers e-signature authentication software, ViewSign, to verify the collected data including speed, shape, time, and pen pressure of e-signatures. To fulfill the market demand of various industries including healthcare, finance, retail, and hospitality, ViewSonic offers a variety of product sizes from 5″ to 21.5″ display sizes with battery-less digitizer pen to help companies not only enhance their cyber security, but also increase efficiency in business processes and lower operation costs. With numerous successful stories across the world, ViewSonic has established drastic annual growth and has swiftly become an industry leader in the global Pen Display market.
ViewSonic is thrilled to invite media’s to sign up and experience our latest technological breakthroughs which will be held in Dubai from October 14-18.
Founded in California in 1987 and celebrating its 30th anniversary, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solution products. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic keeps the world connected with a portfolio of professional level visual solutions that enhance the way we compute, collaborate, communicate and connect. Our products include LED monitors, interactive commercial displays, touch displays, projectors, and smart displays. To find out more about ViewSonic, visit viewsonic.com.
ViewSonic International Corporation
Tel: 886-2-2246-3456 ext.618 Fax：886-2-8242-3666