- ticket title
- Absence of Multilateral Trade System Threatens Sustainable Development, Delegates Stress as Second Committee Takes Up Macroeconomic Policy Questions
- NAG Interior Ministry’s Undersecretary meets with the President of the National Civil Aviation Security Program.
- NAG Minister of Justice meets Deputy Head of the UN Humanitarian Mission in Libya.
- Sarraj meets with Gharyan city’s delegation in Tripoli.
- Third Committee Delegates Applaud Gains in Children’s Access to Health Care, Legal Protections, while Decrying Deadly Impact of Conflict on Their Development
PHNOM PENH, 30 December 2014 (IRIN) – Cambodia’s actions in the ongoing case of a group of Vietnamese ethnic minorities suggests the country’s capacity and willingness to protect asylum seekers remains weak. A group was transferred to the capital, Pnom Penh, in recent weeks to have their claims processed which, refugee advocates say, will be a “test” for the Cambodian government as it prepares to welcome some 1,000 refugees from Australian detention centres.