- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
PHNOM PENH, 30 December 2014 (IRIN) – Cambodia’s actions in the ongoing case of a group of Vietnamese ethnic minorities suggests the country’s capacity and willingness to protect asylum seekers remains weak. A group was transferred to the capital, Pnom Penh, in recent weeks to have their claims processed which, refugee advocates say, will be a “test” for the Cambodian government as it prepares to welcome some 1,000 refugees from Australian detention centres.