- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Tripoli, Vice -President of a presidency Council, Ahmed Amaitiga has denied media reports purporting establishing a High Expenditure Council for Libya, or applying for a loan from the IMF or any other international institution. On his Facebook account, he said they agreed at London meeting on proposal to address the economic crisis and address in particular issues that touch the public. He said the Presidency Council plans to submit a proposal to the House of a representatives on money laundering.
Source: Libya News Agency