- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
AUSTIN, Texas, July 14, 2016/PRNewswire/ — Advanced Discovery seeks to meet its clients’ needs for continuing education in this evolving field by expanding its team of subject-matter expert writers and speakers
Advanced Discovery announced today the hiring of experienced eDiscovery practitioner Matthew Verga, JD, as VP, Marketing Content. Matthew is a nine-year veteran of eDiscovery, including four years practicing at an AmLaw 100 firm, three years with service providers consulting for law firms and corporations at the project and enterprise level, and two years producing educational content to empower practitioners with knowledge they can use in their matters and their jobs.
In his new role as VP, Marketing Content, for Advanced Discovery, Matthew’s responsibilities will include:
– Planning and executing content marketing activities in support of Advanced Discovery’s marketing, branding, and thought leadership goals
– Researching and writing original educational content, including blog posts, white papers, reference guides, webinars, and more
– Soliciting, editing, and publishing written educational content contributions and live educational presentations from other internal and external subject matter experts
– Contributing to the creation of proposals, marketing materials, sales tools, and more
About Advanced Discovery
Advanced Discovery is an award-winning, end-to-end eDiscovery services and software provider, supporting law firms and corporations since 2002. Advanced Discovery offers project planning and budgeting, data preservation and forensic collection, early case assessment, hosted review, managed document review and more from its numerous state-of-the-art facilities across the country. The company employs leading professionals in the industry, applies defensible workflows and provides industry-proven technology across all aspects of the eDiscovery life cycle. This devotion to excellence has earned Advanced Discovery inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US four consecutive years and recognition as a top provider by Legal Times, Texas’ Best and other publications. More information is available at http://www.advanceddiscovery.com.
Source: Advanced Discovery