- ticket title
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
- أيبك تحقق صافي أرباح بقيمة 9.02 مليون دولار أمريكي في النصف الأول من العام 2020
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- GNA Deputy President Meets Italian Ambassador
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Assistant Administrator for the Bureau for Global Health Dr. Ariel Pablos-Mendez is participating in high-level Ebola meetings in Geneva and Brussels December 10-12.
Pablos-Mendez is representing USAID in Geneva December 10 and 11 for discussions onhow to strengthen the health systems of the Ebola-affected countries. Meeting attendees include the African Development Bank, the West African Health Organisation, the World Bank, the WHO, health ministers, ministers of finance, nongovernmental organizations, donors and international technical agencies.
In Brussels December 12, Pablos-Mendez is participating in an international, senior-level meeting chaired by the European Union’s Ebola Coordinator.
Through a whole-of-government approach, USAID and our U.S. Government partners are mounting an aggressive effort to fight the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Our goal is to enable the most effective international response possible, using our government-wide capabilities to fight the epidemic on a regional basis.