- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Tripoli, The USA has renewed its support to the Libyan sovereignty and territorial integrity. In a statement posted on US Libya's embassy website, it expressed solidarity with the Libyan people in the face of humanitarian and economic difficulties produced by the political crisis. It reaffirmed determination to help Libyan institutions work for prosperity and render basic services to the public as soon as possible. The statement said; ' It shares with the Libyan people their aspirations to transform Libya into a safe democratic state, realize unity and reconciliation, restore rule of law and state authority'. It further said; all segments of Libyan society from all Libyan regions must find their appropriate place in the political process and contribute to shaping the country towards stability. It also reaffirmed commitment to support all efforts made by the GNA to enhance political contacts across the country. The USA urged the GNA to enhance its presence and to look for effective mechanisms for dialogue in support of reconciliation.
Source: Libyan News Agency