- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
New York-US Representative at the UN Security Council has said that the continued struggle in Libya will impact services provision and encourages further violations. In remarks during UN Security Council session on Libya on Wednesday, the US Representative said his country calls for prompt return to political talks, praising the effort of the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salame and his plan, which he said faced several threats. The US Representative renewed a call for improving the security situation and encouraging reforms, stressing that his country condemns all threats to the people of Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency