- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
New York-US Representative at the UN Security Council has said that the continued struggle in Libya will impact services provision and encourages further violations. In remarks during UN Security Council session on Libya on Wednesday, the US Representative said his country calls for prompt return to political talks, praising the effort of the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salame and his plan, which he said faced several threats. The US Representative renewed a call for improving the security situation and encouraging reforms, stressing that his country condemns all threats to the people of Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency