- ticket title
- Spread of security patrols and checkpoints in Tripoli to maintain the security and stability of the capital
- Preparations for the start of the annual forum to develop the energy sector in Libya
- Concerned about United Nations Deepening Cash Flow Problems, Resulting Emergency Measures, Delegates in Fifth Committee Criticize Member States with Unpaid Dues
- Libya’s east-based army stresses importance of disarming militia for political stability
- Armenia Wins Seat On UN Human Rights Council
The Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement the two sides discussed Libya and Syria particularly settlement of the situation in eastern Aleppo including the humanitarian issues. Lavarov and Kerry also discussed the peace process in the Middle East. Meanwhile, the Syrian opposition and the Government forces have reached an agreement on Tuesday to cease fire and evacuate civilians in eastern Aleppo, but international report spoke of violations of the agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency