- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
US renews support to GNA.Sunday , 12-02-2017 – 16:03:00
Washington, 12.02.2017(Lana) The USA has renewed its support to the GNA in addressing all security and economic challenges experienced by Libya. This came in the first statement Saturday, by the US State Department on Libya ever since the new Secretary of State assumed his duties in President Trump administration. The statement said the US encourages all Libyans to support political reconciliation and GNA in addressing all security and economic challenges passed by the country. The start net stressed the need to build a unified Libyan national military forces subjected to civilian leadership capable of providing security to all Libyans and fight terrorist organizations. In its statement the US State Department warned in its statement; divisions and lack of coordination among Libyan forces, adding that the first beneficiary is daesh and terrorist organizations which try to exploit Libyan soil and resources. =Lana=