- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Washington, The USA has renewed its support to the GNA in addressing all security and economic challenges experienced by Libya. This came in the first statement Saturday, by the US State Department on Libya ever since the new Secretary of State assumed his duties in President Trump administration. The statement said the US encourages all Libyans to support political reconciliation and GNA in addressing all security and economic challenges passed by the country. The start net stressed the need to build a unified Libyan national military forces subjected to civilian leadership capable of providing security to all Libyans and fight terrorist organizations. In its statement the US State Department warned in its statement; divisions and lack of coordination among Libyan forces, adding that the first beneficiary is daesh and terrorist organizations which try to exploit Libyan soil and resources.
Source: Libya News Agency